CSS can provide a range of services to people with a disability such as:
- Assisting with personal care services like showering, bathing and toileting
- Assisting with domestic cleaning tasks
- Assisting with meal preparation
- Helping with outdoor tasks such as lawn mowing, weeding and edging
- Assisting with transport to medical appointments and social appointments
- Assisting with support needs whilst you are in hospital
- Helping to arrange holidays and functions and sourcing suitable venues with disability access.
CSS has staff experienced in working with people with Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy, Motor Neurone disease, Muscular Dystrophy, Stroke, Downs Syndrome, Parkinsons disease, Guillain Barre syndrome and other types of disability.
For information on services available to people with a Spinal Cord Injury or Acquired/Traumatic Brain Injury please see our Specialised Services page.