CSS can provide a range of services to help you live your life your way. CSS is also a registered Service Provider for the NDIS so we can help you with your NDIS Support Plan services as well.
Below are some of the services we can provide:
Personal Care Services
- Assistance with showering and bathing from just a stand by assist to full assistance including transfers.
- Assistance with toileting including specialised services such as bowel care.
- Grooming including washing & styling hair.
- Assistance with getting dressed.
- General household cleaning
- Washing clothes
- Hanging out washing
- Cleaning kitchens, toilets & bathrooms
- Bed changing and making
- Mopping, sweeping & vacuuming & dusting
- Assistance with preparing and cooking meals
- Assistance with eating meals
- Assistance with menu planning and creating shopping lists
- Transport in a staff vehicle
- Transport in your own vehicle
- Assistance to travel in a taxi
- Assistance to use public transport and source suitable public transport routes.
- Transport to medical appointments, hospital and general appointments.
- Transport to family functions
- Respite in your own home for you or a family member
- Respite in the community for you or a family member
- Overnight and weekend respite for you or a family member
Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Mowing lawns
- Maintaining edges & whipper snippering
- Weeding & watering
- General pruning & hedging
- Rubbish clearing & removal
- General handyman services
Support while in Hospital
- Have staff that you know and trust support you while in hospital.
- Assistance to find suitable accommodation
- Assistance with transport to your destination
- Support while you are on holiday
- Support to coordinate your holiday plans
- Assistance to source a suitable professional therapist to develop a suitable program
- Training for staff to assist you with the program as required
- Assistance with managing household tasks eg: paying bills, banking, contacting tradespeople etc.
- CSS can also provide:
- Child minding services
- Case management services
- Palliative care services
- Pet Care services
- CSS can also assist to link you with other community services including:
- Volunteer organisations,
- Fitness instructors & gyms
- Disability equipment hire, purchase & repair
- Professional, independent physiotherapists, OT’s etc
- Taxi services
- Other community based organisations
Who will provide my service?
All CSS Attendant Care Workers are skilled in all areas of basic Attendant Care including personal care, transporting, respite & domestic cleaning. We also have staff who are trained in more complex Attendant Care such as PEG feeds, bowel care and complex medical conditions.
All CSS staff have a Criminal Record Check and Working With Children Check clearance before commencing employment with CSS.